The registration process for the Electrum Ekiden Virtual is as follows:
- The team’s captain registers first and submits the team’s name.
- The captain pays the registration fee for the whole team.
- The captain then receives an e-mail with the team’s password necessary for other participants to register.
- Other participants register individually by submitting the team’s password – ask your captain for the password.
- During the registration process, the captain may decide whether all race packs should be sent to one address (which costs 30 PLN per team) or should participants be able to decide for themselves (which costs 15 PLN per race pack).
- During the registration process, each participant may decide to purchase T-shirts and other additional services. All additional purchases are to be paid for by each participant individually.